Thursday 19 February 2015

Fishing/shooting/photography/man/lady Bags

Hardy Test Fishing Bag

A great used example of  Hardy's world famous "Test" bag.
Approx 15" x 12" with clean pop in liner, 2 net rings and no holes.
Almost half price with twice the cred . . . and some karma!
I've also used the bag for business, travel, laptop and camera.

[only selling because I've been told I've too many bags, yep, really (the irony wasn't obvious)]

Asking SOLD (+P&P @ cost)

Contact me






Chapman cartridge/tablet bag

From the superb Cumbrian bag makers - a small (approx 10" x 8" x 3" / 25 x 20 x 7.5cm) multi use bag.
Originally a cartridge bag, the restricted opening (to prevent cartridges spilling out) has been split to allow the bag to be used for carrying a tablet, and more, not visible from the outside. The price reflects this. [a modern Chapman Cartridge bag is around £130]

Asking SOLD  (+ P&P @ cost)

Contact me











No comments:

Post a Comment